Due to the predicted unhealthy air quality conditions, we postponed our trip To Dorney Park.
The trip has been rescheduled for Wednesday, June 21, 2023.
Wednesday, June 21, 2023 - Itinerary
Now that the trip has a different date, this may impact individuals in one of 2 ways:
Good news! Any student who would like to now attend who was not originally on the trip can still get on board.
Please complete and return this form long with payment by Tuesday, June 13.
Any student who cannot attend must request a refund by Tuesday, June 13th.
Due to the prepaid nature of this event, we cannot offer any refunds after Tuesday, June 13, 2023.
Please complete the following form: Refund request form
The refund form will ask the following info:
If you have always been on the trip and still plan on attending, there is nothing you need to do. We are assuming all who were signed up are still planning on attending unless a refund request is made.
Thank you for your flexibility while we work to ensure we have a great experience together.