- Be on the Trip Remind, text "@wd2hershey" to 81010
- Explore the Hersheypark Web Page - https://www.hersheypark.com/
- Download the Hersheypark App - Park map, wait times, restroom & first Aid locations
All WDHS students attending the trip should arrive to school as normal.
All WDHS students will attend 1st period class.
WDHS students will report to the auditorium immediately after 1st period.
GCIT students and participating adults should arrive to WDHS by 8:15am.
WHAT IS PROVIDED?
- Coach Bus Transportation
- Park Admission Ticket
- Park Meal Voucher (1entree, 1 side, 1 large beverage)
WHAT TO PACK
- $$$ for food/snacks*
- Sunscreen (optional but strongly recommended)
- Head Covering/hat (optional but strongly recommended)
- Change of clothes - if going to The Boardwalk Water Park
- Backpack/Park Bag (opt)
*Hersheypark is now cashless and accepts all major credit cards, debit cards and Hersheypark gift cards, as well as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay. For guests who may not have credit or debit cards, they can convert cash to prepaid debit cards at the Cash-to-Card kiosks stationed around the park. There is no fee to load cash onto a card at these kiosks. Please check the app for locations. For games, you will need to purchase a separate Gaming Card at gaming locations, which you can load via cashless payment.
FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE, BE SURE TO...
- Dress comfortably and appropriately (It's going to be very warm 90+)
- Have needed medications on hand
- Stay with a group. No one should wander off alone.
- Contact staff immediately should you feel ill, get separated from group or lose anything.
7:15am - Arrive for school, ready for the day
8:14am - WDHS Students should proceed to Auditorium
8:15am - GCIT students and participating adults arrive
8:25am - Trip Meeting
8:45am - Board Buses
9:00am - Depart for Hersheypark
11:00am - Arrive/park opening
3:00pm-3:30pm - Check-in with Staff (Simply Chocolate)
6:45pm - Group Picture
7:00pm - Board buses
7;15pm - Depart for WDHS
9:00pm - Arrive WDHS
9:05pm - Dismissed